Rantizo is always looking for skilled agricultural technology enthusiasts to join our rapidly growing team. Find the latest Rantizo job opportunities here.
Rantizo is a venture-backed agtech startup based in Iowa City, IA that uses drones to apply needed chemicals, seeds and other inputs for agriculture. Rantizo operates in over a dozen states.
The Strategy Manager will report directly to the CEO to drive priority initiatives to maximize internal and external business impact of Rantizo. This includes translating concepts into actionable plans, managing implementation of priority plans, identify and develop strategic partnerships and develop associated business cases. The individual will be a strong communicator skilled in developing business models in Excel and compelling and cogent PowerPoint slides that lead to effective decision making.
Rantizo is a leader in aerial drone applications, has received numerous start-up accolades and media coverage from Forbes and 60 Minutes, and is the first company:
- Certified in multiple states to Fly & Apply®
- Permitted by the FAA for multiple drone swarms
- To pollinate corn by drone.
- Identify and manage business opportunities for Rantizo; build relationships with internal and external stakeholders with exceptional verbal and written communications.
- Develop business cases with associated financial models to quantify business opportunities in areas ranging from new investments to partnerships
- Create visually compelling slides in PowerPoint to communicate the value of business opportunities inside and outside of Rantizo.
- Manage priority projects and strategic initiatives on behalf of CEO (e.g., strategic prioritization)
- Develop metrics to assess business performance
- Strong analytical skills with mastery of Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding communication skills
- Respond promptly and clearly via email
- Resourceful in gathering information to justify a business case
- Deliver presentations, with and without PowerPoint
- Seeks first to understand, then to be understood
- Highly adaptable and flexible to the changing needs of the organization
- Ability to hold and understand several complex ideas simultaneously across business opportunities and partnership
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an insatiable interest in cutting-edge technologies
- Eager to identify and cement new business relationships
- Highly organized
- Schedule calls and meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and work across teams
- Interest in agriculture and willingness to travel (COVID permitting) as required to the field to learn about, deploy, and maintain technologies
- Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done (even if it’s not your favorite thing to do)
- Undergraduate degree with 3.5+ GPA, MBA is an advantage
- 2-5 years work experience
- Experience in a consultancy and/ or agriculture is strongly preferred
- Relocation to Iowa City preferred, though could be remote within ~4 hour drive of Iowa City (Chicago, St Louis, Omaha, Twin Cities, etc.)
- Some travel required (COVID permitting)
Pay will be offered commensurate with experience and position requirements. Rantizo offers excellent benefits including, healthcare, vision, dental and retirement. Relocation assistance can be available as needed.
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.