Rantizo is always looking for skilled agricultural technology enthusiasts to join our rapidly growing team. Find the latest Rantizo job opportunities here.
Rantizo is a venture-backed agtech startup based in Iowa City, IA that uses UAVs to apply needed chemicals, seeds, and other inputs for agriculture. Rantizo operates in over a dozen states.
We are hiring a Mobile/Web Front-End Developer to perform software engineering for our mobile and web-based platform. The platform services Rantizo’s network of aerial applicators and their customers including features for job scheduling, resource management, time keeping, billing, payments, management of geospatial data, and more.
A strong candidate will have a track record of success engineering mobile/web interfaces. The candidate will implement an existing professionally developed UI/UX design and continuously strive to balance code development speed, quality, and maintainability.
Rantizo is a leader in aerial drone applications, has received numerous start-up accolades and media coverage from Forbes and 60 Minutes, and is the first company:
- Certified in multiple states to Fly & Apply®
- Permitted by the FAA for multiple drone swarms
- To pollinate corn by drone
- Mobile App / Web Portal Software Engineering
- Engineer code to implement an existing professionally developed UI/UX design
- Collaborate directly with UI/UX designer in a lean and agile workflow
- Create responsive UI
- Experience with the following technologies is valued:
- Specific: Flutter, Firebase, Google Cloud Platform
- Generic: System Monitoring, Scaling, Virtualization, Building APIs
- Participate in the system go-live
- Deploy software updates
- Prioritize and manage defect queue generated by the support team
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Great attention to detail
- Hunger for personal growth and passion for delivering highly effective solutions
- Degree in computer science or relevant field
- Any of the following are a decided advantage
- Willing to relocate to Iowa City (0% travel is required)
- Experience in agriculture
- Experience with drones
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.