Rantizo is always looking for skilled agricultural technology enthusiasts to join our rapidly growing team. Find the latest Rantizo job opportunities here.
Rantizo is a venture-backed agtech startup based in Iowa City, IA that uses drones to apply needed chemicals, seeds and other inputs for agriculture. Rantizo operates in over fifteen states.
Rantizo is a leader in aerial drone applications, has received numerous start-up accolades and media coverage from Forbes and 60 Minutes, and is the first company:
- Certified in multiple states to Fly & Apply®
- Permitted by the FAA for multiple drone swarms
- To pollinate corn by drone.
The Office Manager is a full-time salaried position working directly with the CEO and other team members to coordinate business activities including, but not limited to, human resources, scheduling, and documentation of company processes. This position includes being the primary contact for multiple areas of the business. The individual will be a strong communicator skilled in managing multiple tasks simultaneously at an exceptional level of detail in a dynamic environment.
- Manage administrative human resources requirements including managing onboarding, insurance, paid time off, terminations
- Establish and document company processes and procedures
- Manage office tasks with superb attention to detail:
- Calendar coordination
- Mail distribution
- Ordering supplies
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the office areas
- Ensure deliveries are documented to accounting and physically routed to the requestor
- Accounts Payable
- Serve as primary contact for partners and office visitors
- Assist executives with tasks as needed
- Maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Plan and organize company events such as trainings and demonstrations
- Outstanding verbal / written communication skills
- Highly organized
- Schedule calls and meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and work across teams
- Excellent attention to detail, workflow documentation, and process improvement skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to set priorities in a dynamic environment
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office and other software and productivity tools
- Minimal travel to support business outreach efforts
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Project Management experience is desired
- Highly adaptable and flexible to the changing needs of the organization
- ~5 years work experience in an office environment
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or Information Management, with 3.5+ GPA
- Experience in a startup or agribusiness is strongly preferred
- Located in Iowa City, relocation assistance may be available as needed
- Agricultural background is helpful but not required
Pay will be offered commensurate with experience and position requirements. If benefits are important to you, Rantizo offers excellent benefits including healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Health Savings Accounts, Health Care Flexible Spending Account, Commuter Benefits, Short and Long Term Disability Coverage, Basic Life and Accidental Death and Personal Loss Insurance, Accident Insurance, Group Legal Plan, Group Term Life, Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and Employee Discounts.
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.